Monday, February 24, 2014

The Struggle

Hey All!

I know I haven't been posting lately..the reason being that I am struggling with whether I want to continue this blog. I started this blog as a way to keep track of progress but I haven't seen too much progress lately. Well as far as my length retention in the past 4 years. I've had more setbacks then I can count and my hair has been at a stalemate.

I've also been contemplating starting another journey...a loc journey. I had two strand twists in for a week and seriously thought about leaving them in.  Which is crazy because I haven't even completed this one, and there's where my other struggle lies. I've always loved locs, hence, the yarn braids I installed for the past 3 years. I love the immediate long hair..as does any woman I'm sure. Lol.

I don't know.. I just need some change. I'm definitely open to suggestions!

~Naomi

2 comments:

  1. Hi

    If you haven't yet changed to locs, post some pictures of how your hair is in term of length. Maybe that way I can be more helpful. All in all, Hair is always growing slow or fast its still growing, but if you cant retain what you already have then its as good as nothing. And I thing that's what your problem is "Retention".

    ( And the best way to regrow edges fast is using olive oil and garlic or using a garlic infused oil.)

    Awaiting your response...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Edda.

    To answer some of your questions... Have I converted to locs, yes via loc extensions. Perhaps I will post the pictures and such in a post. I've had them for a month now. Retention is not an issue for me. My hair has always grown the same amount which is an half inch a month. My problem was laziness. I know what works and does not work for my hair since I have been natural going on 5 years now. Thank you though for your interest.

    ~Naomi

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe and Comment! Share your opinions, knowledge or questions, or all three!

Popular Posts