Sunday, April 29, 2012

I am doing Competitions Y'all!

Hey All!

I know it's been a minute, so I figured it was time do an update.

I found these really great straightening/ heat protectant products, which I will do a review for soon, as well as a review for the Tangle Teezer. What I really want to get into is a competition I was part of. I did not place whatsoever (Lol) but I am proud that I participated. Well.. I was kind of forced to, but let us just say that it was my own will :)

Everyone had to do updo's and since it was a grade or do a text sheet full of pincurls, finger waves, and perm rods. Can we say tedious?!

I had no clue what I was going to do so I honesty just winged it. Here is what I came with.


I's proud! (Lol) Anyway I just wanted to share what I have done so far. I will be back with reviews so keep on the look out!

~Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe and Comment! Share your opinions, knowledge or questions, or all three!

Popular Posts