Saturday, September 10, 2011

Hairfinity (Hair Growth Supplement)

Hey All!

Do you guys remember the post I wrote a while back about the gifts I won from Black Hair Planet, through a raffle?  Well I started taking the Hairfinity Vitamins yesterday. (09/09/11)

For those who are not familiar as to what Hairfinity is, it is a vitamin supplement that is intended to help promote hair growth. It does this by "speeding up" the anagen (growth) phase.

I do not know many people who have used it, but reading up their FAQ's I read that most people who have used Hairfinity experience 3/4-1 inch of growth in a month.

(For more info on growth using Hairfinity, here's there official website http://www.hairfinity.com/FAQs.htm)


I have the 30 day supply, which is perfect for me, because I am an inch or so off from my goal of APL. I am hoping I will make it for my 2 year natural anniversary but we shall see!


To get Hairfinity you have to order it from their official website, the 30 day supply that I have goes for $24.00 USD.

They are sold in terms of series of month supply.

2 Months goes for $42.00 USD
4 Months goes for $84.00 USD
6 Months goes for $126.00 USD

They also have a year supply that goes for $250.00 USD.

All prices excludes shipping fees.

I am really thankful to BHP (the beauty of being a member!) to get the chance to try this supplement out, because I cannot see myself pay $24.00 USD for any vitamins or hair products. I am cheap, and I am not afraid to admit it! (lol)

While using Hairfinity I will not be using Hairdrenaline, to ensure that any "extra" growth I get over the course of this month will be due to the Hairfinity.

The directions calls for me to take 2 of the vitamins a day. They are capsules with white powder in them. Much like Biotin or MSM.





For reference I took  start pictures so you guys can see where I am, and at the very least I will post an ending picture for comparison.





I really am hoping for APL by October, but I know realistically; I should be there by December. Either way I am happy, I have come a long way from CL.

Wish me luck guys!


~Naomi







2 comments:

  1. Hairfinity is good. I use Procaps now because they are smaller and less smelly than hairfinity with the same ingredients.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha @ Smelly. I never heard of Procaps but I'll take your word for it.

    They do have a teensy scent but it doesn't bother me because since you take them, you don't smell them but for a couple of seconds. I'm not sure if I'm going to keep taking them, because they are a teensy expensive, but we'll see.

    Thanks for reading Udoka!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe and Comment! Share your opinions, knowledge or questions, or all three!

Popular Posts