Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Week 3 Update Hairdrenaline/Potion

Hey All!

I know I was suppose to do an update last Saturday, but I was out of town. Due to my own laziness, I did not use the potion as much as I should have, last week. I believe it was only 3 times, when I usually use it 4-5 times a week.


I my growth is at a standstill, the measurements are the same. 10 on the right, 11 on the left. My camera is still on the fritz, and my phone is acting weird, so I have to figure out another way to upload pictures.

I will continue to follow my regimen, and hopefully the growth will continue, because I see that this is something you have to be persistent with.


Hopefully I will have better results to report this Saturday.

~Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe and Comment! Share your opinions, knowledge or questions, or all three!

Popular Posts