Thursday, December 16, 2010

Cayenne Pepper Comparison Update/Pics (4th Edition)

Hey all!

To be fair, I honestly have not used Cayenne Pepper since installing my braids, but none the less, I want to give you all an update.

As you all  I have been Cayenne Pepper, as a growth aid since February 2009. I decided to give Cayenne Pepper a try because acts as a stimulant. It causes blood to flow to the area it is applied to, which helps awaken dormant follicles, thus causing hair growth. To get info on how I use and make my treatment, check out previous post.
 Why Use Cayenne Pepper
Part II, of Why Use Cayenne Pepper


I also use (Home Health) Castor Oil, (Tropical Isle) Lavender JBCO, to help promote growth in between Cayenne Pepper Treatments usually, but since the braids, I cannot do them, so I have strictly been using my JBCO/Castor Oil mixture. I am not sure how not doing my Cayenne Pepper Treatments has affected my growth, but to be honest I cannot really tell the difference.





Anyway, that has been my progress thus far! Comment and let me know if you see any difference! Maybe it is my eyes? lol


~Naomi

4 comments:

  1. Hey Naomi,
    I see some peach fuzz. Don't stop the treatments. Do massages in that area. I had the same problem :o)

    fefe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do a difference in the new hair growth coming in those areas. That is great, Naomi. Keep up the good work girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I don't want to put a negative impact on your efforts but i have the same problem and use the JBCO and haven't seen any progress with my edges. I don't really see a difference with yours which I was hopin Could just so I could use the cayenne pepper. I don't know how some girls get it to work they say it helps with thickness but I don't know anymore cause my baldspots (very similar to yours) are still the same after months of use so I jus got over cause i assume theres no hope...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Fefe & Hali. I am thinking about getting a scalp massager, to help, but I will be getting back to my treatments come this time next month.


    I hear you, Augusta. I have seen growth, at least along my hairline, because I grew 'baby' hair, which I did not have before. I am just not convinced that JBCO alone can grow my hair back.

    So I am looking into other growth agents like Wild Growth Oil, and Peppermint Oil to help my growth process faster, or at least seem so.

    I will let you all know if and when I do.

    Thanks for keeping up with the blog, I appreciate the support!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe and Comment! Share your opinions, knowledge or questions, or all three!

Popular Posts