Saturday, July 3, 2010

Cayenne Pepper Challenge Update

As you all know, I conducted the Cayenne Pepper Challenge (part 1 &2) on BHP which was held from the beginning of this year, until the 1st of this month.

The 1st of every month everyone were to post an update about their experiences using cayenne, and what have you,  of course I do as well. The challenge ended the 1st of this month, and again, everyone were to post about experiences, and post pics if possible, and thought it be a good idea to share my pics with you guys, so maybe you can get a sense of how cayenne pepper can be beneficial for hair growth! I think Castor oil has also been extremely helpful.


 I put cayenne pepper paste on both bald spots for a hour or more at a time with cap. Unfortunately I did not take pictures of my bald spots every month, so I only have comparisons from May 2010 to July 2010. You are more than welcome to post and let me know if you see any difference. (I started using Cayenne February of 2009, before then, those spots were completely bald)



First set (May 2010):The first is the left side, second is the right side.








Second Set (3rd & 4th pic)(July 2010)- Left side, then right.























HTH, Until Next Time! Naomi~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe and Comment! Share your opinions, knowledge or questions, or all three!

Popular Posts