Friday, June 11, 2010

Braid Out Results on Natural Flat Ironed Hair

Last posting I promised you guys that I would do a braid out, on my straight hair, and post results...here is how it came out.





I did not use any product, didn't even part to be honest, just braided my hair in plaits, and added yellow cold wave rods which are 3/16th of an inch, to the end of each plait. I covered my hair with a satin scarf, kept them overnight.

I took the curlers and plaits out individually, and used a paddle brush to tease the front pieces for volume, separated the rest of using my fingers, and put on a headband, and voila! 

Hair turned out big and curly, which I liked, I kept it really for that day to be honest, but it was cute while it lasted.


Until Next Time, Naomi <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe and Comment! Share your opinions, knowledge or questions, or all three!

Popular Posts