Monday, May 10, 2010

V05 Herbal Escapes Free Me Freesia Review


I'm sure that you all aware that whether you are relaxed, texlaxed, transitioning, or natural, hair needs moisture! So it's always a great idea to follow cowashing (to cleanse hair by using conditioner as you would while shampooing, ie. saturate hair, rub scalp, and make sure it gets on hair and ends, and detangle while rinsing. This helps hair stay moisturized and clean in between washes) with a leave in conditioner.

Now I have never invested in an actual leave in conditioner, but double my cowashing conditioners as leave ins. I have not experiences film or build up using cowashing conditioners, but up until now, I have always used VO5's Moisturizing Milks Strawberries & Cream, which I absolutely swear by. However, VO5's Free Me Freesia, also does a great job at leaving my hair feeling soft and moisturized. Now if you have ever used Alberto-Culver Products, you would know that their conditioner, is a bit thin in consistency, so it something that you cannot use sparingly, which I feel is fine, because if it's price, it is 99 cents at CVS and some drugs stores, but some try to Charge 1 (USD) dollar and change, so I always try to get it where I can get it for the cheapest.

I was long due for a shampoo and cowash last night, as I had been using Olive Oil Eco Styler Gel, for a good portion of the week, for shingling, and slicking my hair down for pony tails. So I shampooed and cowashed, and used Alberto-Culver's VO5 Free Me Freesia, as a leave in, and decided to put my hair in chunky twists overnight, with a satin bonnet. My hair felt like silk in the morning! Very soft, but not mushy, smells great, if you like the smell of lavender/floral , and it helped my hair hold some curl! The ingredients are pretty decent as well, better than some more expensive products, in my opinion.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cetyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Stearalkonium Chloride, Stearoyl Alcohol, Steareth-21, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Glycerin, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Extract, Freesia Refract Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Biotin, Niacinamide, Polysorbate 20, Ascorbic Acid, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Benzophenone 4, Disodium Edta, Dmdm Hydantoin, Fragrance (Parfum), Ext. Violet 2.

 This product will definitely be a staple in my arsenal! 5/5!


 Until Next time, HHG to All! Naomi <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe and Comment! Share your opinions, knowledge or questions, or all three!

Popular Posts