Thursday, May 13, 2010

Side Part Swoop Rod Set

I decided to do a rod set yesterday, but wanted it to be a little different from usual, as I do rod sets usually on a weekly basis.

I went about my regular regimen, my cayenne treatment, cowash with VO5 Herbal Escapes, detangled with a wide tooth comb, deep conditioned with Organic Root Stimulator Repenishing conditioner(in the bottle), sealed wtih Africa's Best Ultimate Herbal Oil, without doing parts, added LJBCO on spots and edges, and then began to start the process of rod setting my hair.
I made a side part, and used Olive Oil Eco Styler Gel  and a tough bristle brush, to slick the front parts down. I then used Motions Foam Wrapping Lotion, with a couple of drops of Africa's Best Ultimate Oil in my hair in sections. Then used (pink, I forget what size) cold wave rods, which I believe were Salon Care, or Diane Brand.

I put my rollers in vertically, and it took me about an hour to complete sealing, and rodding, and I slept with the rollers overnight, and I took them out this morning.



This was the results!

Hope you like it, and maybe try it at home for yourselves!



Until Next Time, HHG to All! Naomi <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe and Comment! Share your opinions, knowledge or questions, or all three!

Popular Posts