Monday, May 31, 2010

Rod Set+ Heat= Curly Afro

Yesterday I decided to do a rod set since I had an interview today, which went well as far I as can tell. Anyway, I had to do a bit of walking, and I believe it was close to 80 degrees this morning, so of course I start to perspire, and that means moisture on my scalp.

So of course the roots which were straight for the most part, started to curl up, and the ends started to frizzt  Since I cowash every 2-3 days, I wanted to keep my hair styled in some sort of way, so I decided to pick apart my curls, using my fingers.




Will keep this style until Wednesday night, or Thursday. 


FYI: I used the same method as usual for my rod sets. The only thing I can say that differed was that I used coconut milk mixed with oil as a leave in before adding my Motions Foaming Wrap Lotion. I also sealed with my mixture of oils (jbco,abuho, hhco)


Until Next Time, HHG to All! Naomi <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe and Comment! Share your opinions, knowledge or questions, or all three!

Popular Posts