Friday, April 2, 2010

Cayenne Pepper Challenge



As you all know, I use Cayenne Pepper for hair restoration/growth, and since I started using it, my hairline is coming back, and I have hair where I never did before, but I was the only one using it regularly in my regimen, so I decided to enlighten my sisters on Black Hair Planet Forum about the benefits of using cayenne to help with hair growth, and made a challenge.

Well really it is the second part, but since people were not too sure about using cayenne, I made it a mini challenge of 3 months, starting from January 1st, 2010- March 1st 2010. I did not get the immediate response I wanted, but it was requested for the challenge to be restored!  So I gave everyone and newcomers a month break to get their mixtures together!

The challenge calls for Ground Cayenne Pepper (Must be used) to be made into a paste, using water, or water and an oil, or pretty much anything you prefer. The cayenne paste must be applied 2-3 times a week, and left on for a minimum of 30 minutes. There is no direct measurements but I will say that the mix should contain more cayenne than oil or water, otherwise you will end up with a liquid instead of paste, which can run, and cayenne stings eyes!( I do not suggest heating it up. If using water, it does not matter whether you use cold or warm water)


The second part of the challenge Begins April 1st, 2010 and will end July 1st. Everyone is to check in 1st of the month until July. If everything is going well I plan on extending to the end of the year.

This challenge is open to everyone! So if you would like to join, just subscribe and comment!

2 comments:

  1. I am going to try this!!

    I am wearing a weave so I won't be able to do it 2 or 3 times a week. I take my hair out every 6 to 8 weeks. Do you think it will still work?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it could, as long as you try your best to use it 2-3 times a week, when you take your hair out. As you know you won't see results if you are not consistent.

    (Sorry for commenting so late, I didn't see the post lol)

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe and Comment! Share your opinions, knowledge or questions, or all three!

Popular Posts