Thursday, March 4, 2010

Review of V05 Moisturizing Milks Shampoo & Conditioner, Strawberries & Cream.

 

V05 Moisturizing Milks( with Soy Protein) Shampoo and Conditioner can usually be found at any drugstore, or supermarket, and comes in 15FL bottles.

 I first purchased V05 Moisturizing Milks Shampoo & Conditioner, simply because it was cheap, which I purchased for 99 cents each (at CVS), my being frugal, has helped me find a true gem!



The Shampoo has a slightly thick consistency, and is a bit creamy in my opinion, which I love. It smells of Strawberries, as it should. It leaves my natural 4a/3c hair soft and smelling good.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycol Stearate, DMDM Hydantoin, Polyquaternium 7, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Disodium EDTA, Guar Hydroxypropyltriminum Chloride, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Red 40 (CI 16035), Red 33 (CI 17200), Red 4 (CI 14700), Polysorbate 20, Propylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Soy Milk, Panthenol, Fragaria Vesca Leaf Extract (Strawberry), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Niacinamide, Biotin.

Rating: 5/5! Only wish it came in a bigger bottle.



The Conditioner has a lighter consistency than the shampoo, which is great for easy distribution. I use this product to Cowash. I put enough of the conditioner to saturate my hair, and then I put my hair under water to detangle, so not only does my hair feel soft, but it is also moisturized and tangle free! This Conditioner can even be used as a leave in, as I have used it to do finger coils. It really makes natural curls POP!

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cetyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Glyceryl Stearate, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA, Red 33 (CI 17200), Polysorbate 20, Propylene Glycol, Stearyl Alcohol, Steareth 21, Tocopheryl Acetate, Soy Milk, Panthenol, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Fragaria Vesca Leaf Extract (Strawberry), Niacinamide, Biotin


Rating:5/5, this product will forever be a staple of mine.



Until Next Time, HHG to All, Naomi <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe and Comment! Share your opinions, knowledge or questions, or all three!

Popular Posts