Thursday, March 4, 2010

Hollywood Beauty Olive Cholesterol Deep Conditioner



I purchased this product because I was searching for a moisturizing deep conditioner, but also reasonably priced. I paid about $3.50 USD at CVS, and comes in a 20 oz jar.

This product is suppose to " super shine & moisturize" and is for damaged hair.

The directions says that this product can be used as a cowash conditioner if used 2-3 minutes, as well as a deep conditioner if used for 10 minutes, and hair is wrapped in a moist towel.

I use this product as a deep conditioner, and I use it for an half hour to an hour, and wear a plastic (shower) cap, while the product is in. I believe they tell you  to use a moist towel, because this conditioner is meant to lather, when mixed with water. Again I do not use the moist towel, I just put the product throughout my hair, until it is saturated, and then add warm water, and then I massage it in, so it lathers, and then I put on my cap. This product has a sweet smell to it, like a candy, can't say a particular one though. The consistency is sort of like something that was pureed, it is also thick. But it changes once you add water. Which is sort of slick. I like the ingredients, because most of them are natural, and promote growth. It also leaves my hair smooth.

Ingredients: DEIONIZED WATER(AQUA), CETEARYL ALCOHOL, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, STEARALKONUM CHLORIDE, CETYL ALCOHOL, STEARYL ALCOHOL, OLIVE OIL, PROPYLENE GYCOL, GLYCERIN, MINERAL OIL, TEA TREE OIL, JOJOBA OIL, AVOCADO OIL, COCONUT OIL, EGG PROTEIN, CHOLESTEROL, ALOE VERA EXTRACT, CALENDULA EXTRACT, LEMON EXTRACT, ROSEMARY EXTRACT, GREAT BURDOCK EXTRACT, IVY EXTRACT, PINE EXTRACT, SAGE EXTRACT, WATERCRESS EXTRACT, CHAMOMILE EXTRACT, WHITE NETTLE EXTRACT, CAPUCINE EXTRACT, FRAGRANCE, METHYL PARABEN, PROPYL PARABEN, DIAZOLIDNYL UREA, DMDM HYDANTOIN, DISODIUM EDTA, D & C YELLOW #10, FD & C YELLOW #5, FD & C BLUE#1, FD & C RED#33.

Rating:4/5- Only because it is a bit messy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe and Comment! Share your opinions, knowledge or questions, or all three!

Popular Posts