Saturday, March 20, 2010

Hair Day

I prepooed overnight with a mixture of Home Health Castor Oil, and Africa's Best Ultimate Herbal  oil, after saturating, my straight hair melted into curls, which gave me relief. I am always afraid of getting heat damage.

 My Hair felt strong, I then did a Cayenne Pepper Mixture, left on for a half hour, will post a pic of mixture, when I remember lol. Then I used my samples from Frederic Fekkai, which were the glossing shampoo and conditioner. I hated the scent of both, way too perfumey, the shampoo's consistency was thick, and had a decent lather, and my hair felt soft afterwards, but the conditioner was not too great. Maybe it was because there was not enough, but my hair felt hard after rinsing it out.


I was so glad to deep condition, used Organic Root Stimulator Conditioner, the one in the bottle, for a couple of hours with a cap. Hair came out great, and well moisturized. Sealed with Lavender Jamaican Black Castor Oil.

Used Redken Curlwise14 to define my curls, it was okay in doing that, but it left my hair hard and crunchy! It also feels dry, at least my ends anyway, it could be the mixture of the castor oil, and the curlwise, but I don't think I will be using this product again anytime soon.

Will cowash either Tuesday or Wednesday, and will be trying my new V05 Tea Therapy Calming Chamomile. That is all until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe and Comment! Share your opinions, knowledge or questions, or all three!

Popular Posts