Sunday, March 28, 2010

Chunky Two Strand Twists Results

I shingled with gel the day before, but it left my hair crunchy! I will invest in some ecostyler, a lot of people say it's comparable to Kinky Curly Curling Custard. Well anyway, I had to cowash to get the stuff out! I did my Cayenne Pepper Treatment for about an hour I used V05 Tea Therapy Calming Chamomile, and detangled during my cowash. I sealed with my mixture of oils (Home Health Castor Oil, Lavender Jamaican Black Castor Oil, and Africa's Best Ultimate Herbal Oil). I used pure LJBCO on my bald spots. I then put V05 Moisturizing Milks Strawberries & Cream as a leave in, and did about 16 chunky twists throughout my hair. I put on my satin bonnet, and left them overnight. I took them out in the morning, and untwisted them, and put on a head band, and voila! lol.

Sorry about the picture, will be taking better one's when I get batteries for my cam lol.






Until Next time HHG to All! Naomi <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe and Comment! Share your opinions, knowledge or questions, or all three!

Popular Posts