Thursday, March 18, 2010

Braid Out on Flat Ironed Hair



I recently flat ironed my hair, I believe was last Sunday, and had done nothing to my hair besides put Lavender Jamaican Black Castor Oil, on my spots, which is amazing!(Castor oil is suppose to help with hair growth, because it is known to thicken hair, Jamaican Castor oil is more "natural" so I think it's suppose to be better) I decided to seal my hair and try out this new product I just purchased for 1.50! Softee Mango Butter,which was not creamy, felt more like a serum, or an oil, and gave my hair a nice shine, felt soft too. Well anyway,I decided to do plaits then after. I did not use a comb to make parts, I just braided in sections, and put blue rod rollers in as well. 


Will see how it comes out in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe and Comment! Share your opinions, knowledge or questions, or all three!

Popular Posts